Mother's Day Gift Guide
I have a wish list on Amazon of products that I see and love, but haven't purchased yet. Whenever I have a birthday or Mother's Day I just show my husband the list and he picks something from it. I was looking at it the other day and thought I should share some of the items with you guys so you could get some Mother's Day gift ideas! I love looking at gift guides so hopefully you feel the same. I do want to start out though with a product that we at Kindred Book made especially for Mother's Day:
1. Our Alive in Christ Necklace. Mother's Day can be really hard for those who have experienced infertility, miscarriage, stillbirth, or infant loss. We made this Alive in Christ necklace for the purpose of gifting it to someone who might be struggling with loss. They are on sale for Mothers day for $15!
2. Women's Chiffon Skirt. I have been eyeing this skirt for a long time. It has 4.5 star reviews and is a great length.
3. Handmade Wood Kitchen Spatula. I love anything hand made out of wood. This is one of those cooking utensils that you end up grabbing and using everytime you cook. Only $19!
4. Dessert Fruit Soft Serve Maker. I saw someone on instagram post about this. They just bought frozen fruit and put it in the top and out came creaming soft serve ice cream. They were so surprised at how inexpensive it was with how amazing it was. I have been wanting it ever since. Great gift to give to a Grandma who has grandkids over often. Only $45!
5. One Line A Day Journal. This is a 5 year journal were you right one short paragraph everyday and as you fill it out you can look back on past years to see what happened on that day. Ha hopefully that makes sense. I bought it a couple months ago and it has been really easy to write in every day, which is good cause I am not a good at keeping a journal.
6. Women's 2 Piece Sweat Knit Suit. It's starting to get warmer outside so maybe it's too late for this, but its super popular right now and looks so comfortable. My mom would love this!
7. Microfiber Waffle Kitchen Towels. These are my favorite kitchen towels. You can never have enough! These ones are the larger 16x24 size, but they also have a smaller version that it great too! I will link the smaller 12x12 ones here.
8. Stonhome Tabletop Fire Pit. This would make for a really fun night with the family. You could set it outside on a table and roast marshmallows or just hang out around it. It is a little pricier. My siblings all get together and pitch in for a gift for our mom, this would be perfect for that. It would also make a great Father's Day gift.
9. Makeup Bag. Who doesn't need a nice makeup bag. This one has amazing reviews and is only 12.99!
10. Vinyl Record Player. I have been wanting to get one of these for a while but haven't done it because I dont have any records! So if I bought this then I would have to buy a bunch of records and it would be a huge investment. However, maybe your mom or grandma has a bunch of records from when they were young but no record player! This would make a great gift. It has over 9,000 reviews and is priced at $50.