Father's Day Gift Guide
We put together a little Father's Day Gift Guide and all the items are less than $50. They are all items that Taylor picked because he either, has it and loves it, or really wants it. Hopfeully this will help you to at least get some ideas on what to get for Father's Day. Here are the 8 items:
1. Maamgic Mens Swim Trunks. Taylor has a couple of these and loves them. They are on the shorted end which I feel like is the style now. They are only around $20 and there are lots of different colors and patterns.
2. Gospel Insights Journal. This comes from our website KindredBook.com. Taylor put a lot of thought into these journals for organizing your gospel study notes. We made sure to make the design work for both men and women. It has an index in the back where you can organize every page so that you can easily refer back to your notes.
3. Callaway Golf Balls. Taylor doesn't have these golf balls but says that he has heard great things about them from his friends and family.
4. Zebra Pens. These are Taylor's favorite pens. He has been buying them since high school.They work so great and are very good quality. They would pair great with the gospel insights journal.
5. Gerber 3 Piece Pocket Knife. Every guy needs a good pocket knife. We love the Gerber brand.
6. Inflatable Sleeping Pad. If your man likes to camp then this is a great sleeping pad option that packs up very small.
7. Anker Bluetooth Portable Speaker. This portable speaker has great reviews and is very reasonably priced. I have seen a lot of people recommend it. My husband works in the garage a lot and loves listening to music so this is a great gift idea for him.
8. Japanese Kitchen Knife. My husband loves a good kitchen knife. However, they can be very nice and very expensive. This one is only $25 so its not going to be the best of the best but it has great reviews and would get the job done.