Mommy-Must-Haves: Favorite Products
I asked our followers for a list of their favorite baby/New mom products! Here is there response in order of most popular:
1. Number one most popular was the Hatch Sleep Sound Machine. I don't have this product but I have heard amazing things about it. We have a sound machine in each one of our kids rooms and we definitely couldn't live without them. This Hatch Sleep has over 27,000 reviews and 88% of them are 5 star!
2. Baby Nasal Aspirator NoseFrida. We have several nasal aspirators. They are great for when you have kids with stuffy noses and they can't breathe. We couldn't live without ours in that first 6 months.
3. Snuggle Me Organic. Great for new babies to sleep in and take naps in. I have used a Dock-a-tot with all of my kids but I have heard great things about the Snuggle Me and it was recommended by so many of our followers. We use them until the baby can roll over.
4. Haakaa Silicone Manual Breast Pump. This is great to catch let down while you are breastfeeding. It just suctions onto the breast that baby isn't currently feeding on and catches so much milk that wouldve just been wasted. Definite must have. Only $13!
5. Baby Aquaphor. We use aquaphor a lot for diaper rashes. It is amazing.
6. Solly Baby Wrap. I have so many cousins and friends that swear by these. They put their baby in a wrap daily and just wear them around all over while they get things done.
7. Baby Sleep Sack. I didnt start using a sleep sack until my third baby and I will never go back. They are a perfect replacement for a blanket since you aren't really supposed to let young babies sleep with a blanket. This one has so many color options.
8. Copper Pearl Swaddle blanket. I was gifted one of these and it was my favorite swaddle by far. So soft and stretchy, it made it so easy to swaddle. They come in so many cute colors and have amazing reviews.
I also put a list of my favorite products that we use every day! Here they are:
Wyze Pan Cam. Baby cameras are so expensive so we just buy the Wyze cameras. They are so so inexpensive and work soo good! They don't work like a baby monitor, we just use them to check on our kids and if we are far enough away in the house that we cant hear them we just use an inexpensive baby monitor. We have 1 on each of our kids and 3 elsewhere in the house and our office. The app is so easy to use. I cant say enough good about this camera. Only $50.
I mounted them on the wall with this wall mount.
Baby Sleep Sack. I didnt start using a sleep sack until my third baby and I will never go back. They are a perfect replacement for a blanket since you aren't really supposed to let young babies sleep with a blanket. This one has so many color options.
Kids Slippers. I feel like putting shoes on my kids is a lot of work. When we are just running to the store or Grandmas house and my kids wont be playing outside we just have them put on these slippers. They can quickly just put them on themselves. They are very durable, wear well, and wash great! I just stick them in the washer. very affordable and they have so many options for boys and girls.
Speaking of shoes. My kids and I love these Kid Loafers. They are so easy to put on and the only shoes that my 3 year old will wear. I love them so much! Everyone comments on how cute they are and they wear so well. They are also very affordable at only $14!
Pack and Play Pad. My 3 year old still sleeps in a crib so when we had another baby I didnt want to have to move her or buy another crib so our youngest has been sleeping in a pack and play ever since she was 6 months. Pack and Plays aren't very soft so I bought this mattress pad for it that has been great! It has a firmer side for young babies and a softer side for as they get older. Only $54!
Bottle Warmer. I withheld from buying a bottle warmer for a long time because all the ones I found were so expensive and had terrible reviews. This one was only $15 and had great reviews and it worked great for us! I warmed bottles on the stove for my first two kids and Ill never go back. Bottle warmers are a must.
Braun Digital Ear Thermometer. We use this thermometer ALL THE TIME. We actually have two of them. In my opinion the forehead thermometers do not work. Just spend a little more and get this Braun one because you will use it a lot with young kids.
Haakaa Silicone Manual Breast Pump. This is great to catch let down while you are breastfeeding. It just suctions onto the breast that baby isn't currently feeding on and catches so much milk that wouldve just been wasted. Definite must have. Only $13!
Portable Baby Bassinet Travel Crib. This one is perfect for a newborn-6 months (as soon as they start sitting up). We love this because you can set it right next to your bed when they are newborns and then it folds up nice and small when you are done. We just lay our baby in it in a dock a tot. It's also very affordable at only around $80